Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New music venue in Crewkerne?

We had this email come in from the Landlord at the White Hart in Crewkerne. It seems he's interested in putting on live music but there may be a catch. Read on for more information.


Hi my name is Craig and me and my partner Kayte run the WHITE HART public house on East Street Crewkerne . We have a fully operating function room with its own bar ,(holds 80 people) at the back at the pub . I'm quite intrested to bring some live music entertainment to Crewkerne .

I've managed a live music venue before ( THE CARTOON West croydon ) so I know a little.

What I'm looking for are performers or bands that are going to promote themselves .

I've found that if perfomers or bands are good enough they'll get the people to turn up .They take the money on the door , I take the bar take . It's quite easy really.

I'm intrested in most kinds of music and I'll give most things a go.
If anyone is intrested please could they contact me via this E mail address or phone 01460 74153 or pop in to see me . Thanks.

Craig's email address is ben0zac@btinternet
dot com (replace the word dot with a .)

The Editor

No comments: